New per diem rates are announced during the year and are available from the U.S. General Services Administration here.

For your non-cash charitable contributions, the Salvation Army has this website to help with determining thrift shop prices.

Form I-9 is required for all new employees, even if they are related to you.  The Department of Homeland Security requires proof that employees are not illegal aliens.  If you need the latest form, you can download it here.




Arnow & Associates